Passive Video Balun w/DC Power Connection (2pc)
Passive Video Balun w/DC Power Connection (2pc) by NAC Wire and Cables at Algoritmica. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Passive Video Balun w/DC Power Connection (2pc), Distributed by NAC Wire and
Passive Video Balun w/DC Power Connection (2pc), Distributed by NAC Wire and Cables
Features & Highlights
- Uses an Unshielded Twisted Pair cable (UTP), like CAT5, to transmit full motion camera video signal in color up to 1000ft / 300m, and in B/W up to 2000ft / 600m.
- No power required for video balun, 10/700 μs Pulses: 2KV, Standard: IEC61000-4-5
- Contact Discharge: 6KV / Air Discharge: 8KV, Standard: IEC61000-4-2
- Built-in Filter: 0~6HMz with Extra Interference Rejection <60db, DC Power Lead: 12V~24V DC
- Baluns are used to convert between "Balanced and Unbalanced" electrical signals. Baluns work by transforming the original unbalanced (video/power/data/etc) signal to a balanced frequency used by a different cable, like CAT5 UTP. Not only does this reduce interference, but it also allows you to transmit a signal much longer than the original application would allow. Baluns are always utilized in pairs. One balun is needed to convert the original signal to a new frequency, and another balun is used at the other end to revert to the original frequency. "Passive" Video Baluns do not require power, and can extend a signal up to 2000ft (B/W) "Active" Video Baluns require power, but can extend a signal up to 8000ft (B/W)
|Manufacturer:||NAC Wire and Cables|
|Brand:||NAC Wire and Cables|
|Publisher:||NAC Wire and Cables|
|Studio:||NAC Wire and Cables|
|Item Weight:||0.31 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NAC Wire and Cables, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Rosslare security products
mpn: AY-K20B, ean: 0740704988975,
Rosslare's AY-K20B is a powerful RFID proximity card reader of 125-kHz cards and tags, featuring multi-format output and an excellent read range. The reader supports both standard EM and Rosslare format cards, and is highly flexible with behavior con...
BNC connectors series are economically priced connectors specially designed for use with NTSC TV ANTENNA and other similar applications. BNC joining devices use for 50&75 Ω cable assign system, especially CATV, broadcast television network. It can a...
mpn: fosaaynqcfz319-02, ean: 0792172695725,
Description: This EM ID Card Reader is widely used in access control, time attendance, electronic toll system, RF identification and so on to record precise time and data for better work. Strong interference immunity protects it from being interfere...
mpn: fosa4fp03ivqye-01, ean: 0792172698054,
Description: This EM ID Card Reader is widely used in access control, time attendance, electronic toll system, RF identification and so on to record precise time and data for better work. High reading speed offers a super high efficiency. And 1-6in...
mpn: Akozona4h8b0xg6d, ean: 0700890328351,
Specifications: Material: Plastic Pixel: 5MPixel Lens: 1/4 inch Aperture: 2.9 Focal length: 3.29mm Diagonal: 72.4 degree Size: Approx. 17 x 2.5cm / 6.69 x 0.98inch Weight: Approx. 12g Hardware connection: 1. Soft FPC cable, 90 degree vertic...
mpn: 154064, ean: 0192701926663,
* TOOGOO is a registered trademark. ONLY the seller authorizes TOOGOO can sell the products of TOOGOO. Our products will enhance your experience and give you incredible inspiration. TOOGOO(R) 100pcs Cle ID RFID Remote Control Identification Card Doo...
mpn: RD1-TA3M-XF-18IN, ean: 0700112862724,
Note: Our Red One Camera audio input cables are for Rev. B Cameras only.Another exclusive from our Cable Shop Designed for the RED ONE Digital Cinema Camera. TA3M 3-Pin Mini XLR to XLR Female audio input cable. The RED One camera features four 3-Pin ...
mpn: E10F, ean: 0700112894732,
By Optimus Electric
This RFID reader module is based on the MFRC522 IC, a highly integrated read-write 13.56 MHz contactless RFID communication chip, that allows you to easily add RFID communication capabilities to your new project.Features • Reader/Writer mode suppor...
mpn: RG59S100HP, ean: 0791963377833,
Overview: Do you have a CCTV installation job that you need to run both power and video cable? If so, this versatile time-saving cable will make quick work of your application. This 100 foot BNC to BNC video/power cable is 95% shielded, and is heavy ...