Charge the Samsung Smooth SCH-U350 while synchronizing data with our unique Gomadic Hot Sync and Charge Straight USB cable. Cut loose the rest of the cords protruding from your PC to make this cable the hub of your mobile workstation and enjoy a minimalist workspace anywhere you go. Built using the unique Gomadic TipExchange Technology, this cable is not like the others in that the same cable can be used to work with thousands of additional devices by simply changing the physical connector tip. We start you off with the specific tip for the Samsung Smooth SCH-U350. However additional tips for nearly every other device can be purchased separately. Of course this product, like all Gomadic products, is backed by our lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Flexible cable measures 50 inches in total length. Included connector tip, wiring and power configuration is unique to Samsung Smooth SCH-U350 specifications.
- Specification: Cable length: (50 inches), Outer Shell Material: (Flexible PU), Internal Leads: 24AWG, TipExchange Connector Design (Samsung Smooth SCH-U350 Specific)
- Supports USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 transfer standards.
- Heavy duty constructions with PU outer coating and high gauge internal leads provide optimum performance and maximize charging speeds.
- Upgradeable TipExchange Technology protects your investment by providing a mechanism to upgrade the physical connector to adapt your cable to work with other devices in the future. (Additional connector tips sold separately).
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gomadic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 10562, ean: 0753759001070,
This power and data cable has bare wires at the end, so you can hard wire your GPS directly to a DC power source or other device. This allows you to send speed and position data to a device such as a chartplotter, computer, auto pilot, or radar....
mpn: USG-BR305-RS232, ean: 0806296612763,
- RS232 cable set for use with GlobalSat MR350 / BR355 Serial GPS Receivers.- Interfaces a serial GPS receiver head to a WIN P...