fosa Access Control Door Card Reader Anti-interference High Sensitivity for Home/Apartment/Factory Secure System(For EM Card)
fosa Access Control Door Card Reader Anti-interference High Sensitivity for Home/Apartment/Factory Secure System(For EM Card) by fosa at Algoritmica. MPN: fosa4fp03ivqye-01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: This EM ID Card Reader is widely used in access control, time attendance, electronic toll system, RF identification and so on to record
This EM ID Card Reader is widely used in access control, time attendance, electronic toll system, RF identification and so on to record precise time and data for better work.
High reading speed offers a super high efficiency.
And 1-6in sensing distance shows a high sensitivity, which makes punching the clock very efficient.
Product type: Access Control Card Reader
Working voltage: DC9-16V
Working current: ≤100mA
Sensing distance: 3-15cm/ 1-6in
Reading type: EM-ID/Mifare-ID
Output format: weigand26
Indicator: LED, buzzer
BEEP( blue): Buzzer buzzs continuously when connecting with low level.
LAMP( brown): Green light will on when connecting with low level.
DATE0( green) DATE1( white) data cable: Output standard Wiegand26bit data.
Power input( red positive, black ground wire): DC 9-14V( recommended DC 12V)
Package size: approx. 14 * 9.2 * 4 cm/ 5.51 * 3.62 * 1.57 in
Package weight: 120g
1 * EM ID Card Reader
Features & Highlights
- High reading speed increases the efficiency of punching the clock to a great extent.
- Short punching interval increases the punching speed.
- High interference immunity prevents the EM ID card reader from being interfered by other signals to achieve precise data input.
- 1-6in sensing distance provides you with a super high sensitivity to make punching the clock very efficient.
- Built-in speaker controls buzzer and LED to indicate state of punching the clock.
|Color:||For EM Card|
|Item Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|