Amcrest 1080P-Lite 16CH DVR Video Security Recorder, ProHD Pentabrid (5-in-1) Supports AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, 960H, & IP Cameras, HDD & Cameras NOT Included, Security Camera System (AMDVTENL16)
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the Amcrest 1080P-Lite 16CH DVR Video Security Recorder, Pentabrid (5-in-1) Supports AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, 960H, & IP Cameras. HDD & Cameras NOT Included (AMDVTENL16) by Amcrest at Algoritmica. MPN: AMDVTENL16. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amcrest 16-Channel 1080N-Lite DVR for 1080N DVR Security Systems Record professional quality widescreen video through up to four 1080N HDCVI high
Amcrest 16-Channel 1080N-Lite DVR for 1080N DVR Security Systems Record professional quality widescreen video through up to four 1080N HDCVI high resolution cameras (NOT Included), which you can manage along with recordings almost effortlessly: the DVR's robust yet simple software interface makes this system a paragon of friendly engineering. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies, the Amcrest 1080N-Lite is further enhanced by DIY installation, remote web browser plus smartphone viewing, and intelligent search and playback functions. All purchases from Amcrest Authorized Retailers include a 1 Year Domestic Warranty plus Lifetime Support, making the quality engineered Amcrest 1080N-Lite DVR one of the best values available for a video security system purchase.*Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are NOT INCLUDED but are Required and SOLD SEPARATELY.*
Features & Highlights
- Amcrest's 1080p-lite 16CH Security DVR features uncompressed, latency free, point-to-point raw data HD megapixel video transmission up to 1080N-Lite @ 30fps.
- This DVR has Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) technology provides reliable long-distance signal transmission up to 500m (1640ft) at 1080N-Lite.
- Web browser viewing as well as Plug and Play mobile viewing via QR code scan compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Transmits video, audio, and controls over a single coaxial cable. Utilizes existing coaxial cable networks, reducing the need to run new cables. Supports Pentabrid AHD, TVI, CVI, 960H Analog and IP Cameras for your DVR Security Camera System.
- Cameras, Camera Power Supplies, and Camera Video Cables are NOT INCLUDED and are SOLD SEPARATELY. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
|Package Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|